Reserve Bank of India (RBI) recently concluded the online exam for the post of RBI Office Attendant. The RBI had released an official notification for recruitment examination of RBI Office Attendant post in November 2017. The recruitment exam was conducted for a total of 526 posts of Attendants in various departments of RBI across all over India. The exam was held on January 6, 2018.
RBI Office Attendant 2018: Important dates
|Start of online registration of RBI Office Attendant||17.11.2017|
|Last date to apply online for RBI Office Attendant||7.12.2017|
|Online Fee Payment for RBI Office Attendant||17.11.2017 to 7.12.2017|
|Last date to download Application form||22.12.2017|
|Date of Online Examination||06.01.2018|
* Minimum Eligible Age: 18 years; Maximum Eligible Age: 25 years
* The candidate should have cleared 10th Standard (S.S.C./ Matriculation) from their respective State or UT, under the regional jurisdiction of the regional office from which they are applying.
Exam Pattern (duration 90 minutes)
* Reasoning Ability – 30 questions – 30 marks
* General English – 30 questions – 30 marks
* General Awareness – 30 questions – 30 marks
* Numerical Ability – 30 questions – 30 marks
The RBI Office Attendant candidates are selected based on following
1) Online Test
2) Language Proficiency Test
The Admit card for RBI Office Attendant was released in the month of December 2017. The last date to download the admit card from the official website of RBI was December 22, 2017.
The single level online test for RBI Office Attendant was conducted on January 6, 2018. The RRB Recruitment examination of Office Attendant – Language Proficiency Test (LPT) results was declared on March 14, 2018. The candidates are advised to visit the online portal – https://opportunities.rbi.org.in/Scripts/resultsnew.aspx – to check their result.