Mazagon Dock Recruitment 2018
The Mazagon Dock Limited had issued the notification for the 382 Posts of Trade Apprentice. The Mazagon Dock will engage the eligible candidates Electrician, Fitter, ICTSM, Electronic Mechanic, Carpenter, Rigger and Welder posts. All wiling aspirants can apply from 17th July 2018 to 3rd August 2018. Mazagon Dock Recruitment 2018 is the golden opportunity for 8th Passed, 10th Passed and ITI candidates. The MDL provide various Govt Jobs opportunities.
MDL Trade Apprentice Form Dates 2018
Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited (MDL) Mumbai
|Post Name||Trade Apprentice|
|Number of Posts||382|
|Notification Release Date||17.07.2018|
|Application Form Start Date||17.07.2018|
|Application Closing Date||03.08.2018|
Mazagon Dock Trade Apprentice Vacancy Eligibility 2018
- For 8th Passed: 14-18 Years
- For 10th Passed: 15-19 Years
- For ITI Passed: 16-21 Years
- For 8th Passed: 1 Year 3 Months
- For 10th Passed: 2 Years
- For ITI Passed: 1 Year
- For 8th Passed: 82 Posts
- For 10th Passed: 174 Posts
- For ITI Passed: 126 Posts
- For 8th Passed: 1st Year: Rs. 7165/-, 2nd Year: Rs. 8189/-
- For 10th Passed: 1st Year: Rs. 7165/-, 2nd Year: Rs. 8189/-
- For ITI Passed: Rs. 9212/-
How to Apply Mazagon Dock Apprenticeship Form 2018 Online
- Candidates go to the official site i.e. www.mazdoc.online-ap1.com.
- Read general Guidelines carefully.
- Make primary registration (if you are first user).
- Generate Application Number.
- Now Login with Application Number and DOB.
- Fill Application form carefully and submit it.
- In next step make Payment of Application Fee.
- Now Upload Photograph, Signature and other Documents in Scanned format.
- Check all information and make final submission.
- Preserve Application Number for future use.
Mazagon Dock Jobs 2018 MDL Apprentice Bharti
The authority will provide the Training of 167 days Practical and 33 days in Related Instruction Classes. All those candidates further introduce in All India Trade Test. Candidates who are eligible for reservation, must present the original reservation certificate.