To check the ink level of the Dell printer is a relatively very easy task. A printer, when installed, may have utility programs that will help monitor the development of the printer or will light up the printer that appears when the ink is to be filled or cartridges replaced.
When you print a large document, the last thing you want is to run out of ink in the middle of the print job. It’s a good idea to check the ink levels regularly so you know when to buy another cartridge.
How to check dell printer ink levels?
Whether you’re using your Dell printer every day or just once, it’s important to keep checking your ink usage carefully. Being familiar with exactly how much ink you have left in your black and color ink cartridges allows you to plan your printing more efficiently and to ensure that you do not run out of ink in the middle of an important printing project.
- Open the start menu and click on “Control Panel”.
- Look for “Devices and Printers” and tap on it.
- Choose the Dell printer and then right click on it.
- tap on “Printer Options” and choose “Services”.
- If the “Services” tab is not present, look for “Preference” option under the “General” tab.
- Click on “Estimated Ink Level” option to get ink level details.
Get instant Dell printer support for any doubts with Dell ink level.