Men don’t just buy a frame but choose an eyeglass where they feel confident”
After the 80’s and 90’s the eyeglasses have turned a sartorial corner. They are no longer dreaded fashion accessory. Prescription eyeglasses help not only to correct your vision but to boost your style, and the same time it is affordable, optional accessories, comfort, fit and durable like sunglasses, prescription eyeglasses can have a powerful effect on your style statement.
How to Choose Glasses for Your Face Shape and Color
Finding a pair that suits your style, your skin tone, and your face shape can take some trial and error.
Each person is shaped differently and requires different frame measurements. Each frame must be fitted individually.
Prescription eyeglasses, whether you need them or not, are now treated more like fashion accessories than the “medical appliances” they once were.
Look at our extensive coverage of choosing eyeglasses for your Face Shape and Skin Tone for guidance.
Comfort, Fit, and Durability
When you look for style – comfort and fit should be always back in your mind.
For example, when you go for online prescription eyeglasses shopping. make sure the frames are wide enough for your face.
Men who want prescription eyeglasses that are more durable than usual should consider frames made from titanium, stainless steel and flexible materials, such as Flexon.
- Men’s frame styling has become much more masculine, with older shapes and sizes being reborn with a modern twist.
- Masculine shapes and double brow-bar styles have re-emerged. Larger and bolder eye sizes and frame shapes are in. But be careful not to go too big if you have a small face.
- Rimless and semi-rimless styles are perfect for the man who wants a modern or minimalist look.
- For a younger, hip or retro look, men are turning to plastic. Lightweight and comfortable, plastic frames come in a wide variety of styles.
What motivates the modern Men to choose prescription eyeglasses over contact lens
- Prescription eyeglasses are finally more affordable.
- Prescription eyeglasses are now more about fashion than function.
- Prescription eyeglasses make you look smart. It’s not just a stereotype, it’s been scientifically proven. According to Psychology – Wearing glasses make the wearer appear more intelligent, honest and trustworthy, in addition to reducing your threat level and associating you with a higher social class. If you’re looking to get ahead at the office, getting glasses may just help.
- They add maturity to young faces and youth to mature faces. By pairing mature frames with youthful faces and vice versa, you can change the impression of your age.
Now eyewear is an accessible way to have a quality accessory, switching out the spectacles provides a quick and easy way to create a whole new vibe. It’s not just the designers who’ve seen the value of cultivating the eyewear-as-fashion-accessory notion.